If you are experiencing problems paying with a credit or debit card, try the following:
- Ensure that there are enough funds on the card.
- Check if we accept your card. We take Visa, Mastercard, American Express (only available in Singapore Dollar), Union Pay.
- Double-check the card details: card number, expiry date, and CVV code.
- If it’s a new card, check if it’s activated.
- Check with your bank if your card is enabled for international and online purchases.
- Contact your bank to make sure that the transaction is authorized.
- Check with your bank if your card supports the suggested purchase currency.
You can contact your bank or card provider if there are still errors after checking all items above.
If you think you’ve been charged by mistake, you can request a refund.