Besides guest management and onsite check-in, communicating with your wedding guests is also a crucial part of planning for your big day. SMS blasts are ideal for wedding events that require coordinating and dealing with large numbers of guests. You can efficiently send wedding invitations, save-the-dates, reminders, and thank you messages to all guests at once to simplify the entire planning process.
This makes it easy for your guests to keep up with all of your wedding activities. So that your guests don’t miss out on any of your wedding experiences, remind them of all of the fun things you have planned for them. This is why they are so suitable for wedding couples to communicate with guests. Below are some awesome SMS templates that might be useful for your wedding:
- Hi! I could not forget about you on my wedding day. I sincerely hope that you will give me the honour of attending my big day.
- We wholeheartedly want to invite you and your entire family to attend our wedding ceremony. Come and witness our vows and give us sincere prayers for our further life.
- There are numerous moments in life which hold much significance For me, a wedding is the most important holiday. So, I wish to invite you, my close friend, to attend my and my partner’s special day.
- Our dear friend, it gives us great joy to cordially invite you to our big day. Your presence in the ceremony will mean everything to us.
- Your presence at our ceremony means a lot to all of us. Please let us have the honour of hosting you on this beautiful celebration of love and loyalty!
- You are invited to be an honourable guest at our wedding ceremony. We are anticipating seeing you at our grand venue.
- We wholeheartedly invite you and your entire family to attend our much-awaited wedding ceremony.
- We look forward to your blessing during our wedding day. You and your family are invited to the wedding ceremony on [date and time] at [venue].
- We found a love that lasts a lifetime, and now we promise each other to stay loyal for life. Join us at our ceremony. No presents, blessings only.
- Hi, don’t forget about our wedding next week at [WeddingVenue]. We look forward to seeing you.
- We are looking forward to celebrating with you at our wedding on [date] at [venue]. Given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to share
- important safety protocols we will be following during the event. [List safety protocols such as vaccination requirement, testing, masking, etc.]. Feel free to reach out to us directly with any questions or concerns.
- We’re expecting unseasonably chilly weather on Saturday. Please bring a jacket or wrap so you can enjoy our outdoor ceremony.
- While we are expecting sunny skies, the outdoor ceremony location can get a little buggy. We recommend applying bug repellent before the wedding, but we’ll have some on hand in case you forget!
- We hope the forecasted rain won’t affect our wedding day, but we do recommend giving yourself extra time if you’re driving in as traffic may be an issue.
- We’re so excited to celebrate our wedding weekend with all of you in less than two weeks. Below are the logistics of the weekend. Please read through this carefully and don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions. [Include wedding weekend timeline, directions to venue, important phone numbers, etc.]
- Hi, we are looking forward to celebrating with you at our wedding on [date] at [venue].
Thank You Message
- Thank you for sharing in our special celebration! It meant more than we can ever express having you there and for that we are forever grateful.
- Your presence at our wedding is what made this day special. Thank you for celebrating with us and sharing the experience.
- We were truly blessed to have you share in our celebration with us. It means more than we can ever express to you.
- It meant a lot to have you at our wedding and thank you for your very generous gift which will go a long way in helping us start our lives together.
- You’re a big part of the reason why our wedding was so successful. Thank you for celebrating with us, and for the incredible gift.
- We couldn’t have had such a wonderful celebration without you. You’re a big reason why our wedding was so special to us.
- Thank you for celebrating such a special day with our family. We cannot express how much it meant to have you there with us.
- Thank you for your presence at our celebration that united two families means a lot more to us than we can express.
- We cannot thank you enough for helping us celebrate our special day. Thank you for your presence and all you did.
- Being with us at our wedding, means a lot more than we can ever express. Thank you for sharing on such an important and special day.
With thebigday.my Wedding Planning System, you can upload your wedding guest list and send your invitations and reminders in just a few minutes and without a lot of effort. There are templates for invitations, reminders and thank you messages that can be used directly and the message content can be fully customized for a tailored guest experience. You can send messages to all your guests with a few clicks, saving a lot of time
Join our latest promotion for free SMS credits when you become a premium member at thebigday.my.